The Phoenix Dog Park is a community project in cooperation with the Fair Oaks Recreation and Park District (FORPD).
The Fair Oaks Responsible Dog Owners Group (FORDOG) is a volunteer organization of dog owners who support the off-leash facility at Phoenix Park in Fair Oaks, CA.
This is an off-leash dog park. Dogs may be dangerous and may behave in an unpredictable manner. They may bite, trip, or jump on you. Use the dog park “at your own risk”. If you enter the dog park, you assume the risk that you may be injured by a dog. Owners of dogs are responsible and fully liable for the actions of their dogs.
Incidents or rules & regulations violations should be reported to the Fair Oaks Responsible Dog Owners Group (FORDOG) at email@example.com.
RULES and REGULATIONS
1. Owners must clean up after their dogs. If your dog poops, clean it up!
2. Dogs with a known history of dangerous behavior are prohibited. Owners are legally responsible for the activities of their dogs. Leash and remove dogs showing aggressiveness towards people and/or other dogs.
3. No children under the age of 5 allowed; children between the ages of 5 to 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Please have at least one adult (18 or older) to supervise the children and one to supervise the dog(s).
4. Do not leave your dog unattended.
5. Dogs should be leashed prior to entering and upon leaving. Owners must obey leash laws whenever outside the boundaries of the dog park.
6. No more than three (3) dogs per adult.
7. Dogs must be licensed and vaccinated. Dogs must be wearing up-to-date rabies and county license tags.
8. Female dogs in heat are prohibited.
9. No alcoholic beverages, food or glass containers permitted in the dog park.
10. No smoking inside the dog park.
11. Do not allow your dog to dig.
If you’ve never been to a dog park before, be sure to check out our Dog Park Tips section for advice.